In order to cover all topics, the webinar has been extended by 30 minutes. Now 2:30–4:30 p.m.
Nursing facility providers should attend this and all webinars with HHSC Long-term Care Regulation. LTCR will provide the latest updates and take live questions from participants.
The webinar will cover:
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services QSO-22-19-NH (PDF) Phase 2 and 3 updates and how it will affect NF providers
- CMS provider training and other public resources
- Arbitration agreements
- Infection preventionist
- Compliance and ethics
- Changes to investigation timeframes
- Changes to correct issue with insufficient information on facility incident or investigation reports
- Reporting suspected crimes to law enforcement and F602
- State Operations Manual Chapter 5: Abuse, Facility Related Discharge and Sufficient Staffing Clarifications
- Surveying begins Oct. 24
- COVID-19 updates
- Monkey pox updates
- Other key NF provider updates
Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge are the recommended browsers to view the webinar.
NF Provider Webinar
2:30–4:30 p.m. CDT
Register for the COVID-19 webinar.