FEI Systems will host provider demonstration webinars at 10 a.m. on Sept. 13 and Oct. 11.
This applies to:
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services providers and case management agencies.
- Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities providers.
- Home and Community-based Services providers.
- Texas Home Living providers.
- Local intellectual and developmental disability authorities.
Monthly provider demonstration webinars will be offered to providers with access to the Critical Incident Management System. HHSC encourages providers to take advantage of these live training opportunities.
Register for the webinars by logging into CIMS and navigating to “Training.” To get to “Training,” click on “Help” (top right of dashboard) and click “Register for Provider Demonstrations.”