HHSC has published in the Texas Register proposed rule changes in:
- Chapter 744, Minimum Standards for School-Age and Before or After-School Programs.
- Chapter 745, Licensing.
- Chapter 746, Minimum Standards for Child-Care Centers.
- Chapter 747, Minimum Standards for Child-Care Homes.
- Chapter 748, Minimum Standards for General Residential Operations.
- Chapter 749, Minimum Standards for Child-Placing Agencies.
The public comment period for this rule project is Aug. 19 through Sept. 19. Visit the Texas Register to see the proposed changes.
Send your comments on the proposed rule changes by Sept. 19 to Child Care Regulation by one of these two methods:
- Email HHS Child Care Regulation Rules
- Mail to: Ryan Malsbary, Rules Writer (22R020), Child Care Regulation, Texas Health and Human Services Commission E-550, P.O. Box 149030, Austin, TX 78714-9030
Include the rule number(s) you are commenting on. This will help Child Care Regulation understand and appropriately consider your comment.
Visit the HHSC website for more information about the HHSC rulemaking process and tips for submitting comments.