HHSC is providing advance notice to CLASS DSAs, CLASS CMAs, LIDDAs, and DBMD, HCS and TxHmL program providers that once the COVID-19 public health emergency (PHE) ends, providers will no longer be able to conduct pre-enrollment and enrollment activities by telephone, telehealth, or telemedicine. These activities will be required to be conducted in person with the applicant as soon as the PHE ends.
This guidance applies to the following programs:
- Community Living Assistance and Support Services
- Deaf Blind with Multiple Disabilities
- Home and Community-based Services
- Texas Home Living
See Information Letter No. 2022-25 Ending of COVID-19 Flexibilities Related to Pre-Enrollment and Enrollment Activities for more information. This letter replaces IL 2021-03, IL 2021-04 and IL 2021-14.
Direct question to the following:
- For CLASS, call: 512-438-2484.
- For DBMD, call: 512-438-4896.
- For HCS or TxHmL, email: email@example.com.