The March 1 release of claims and forms submissions to Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership is postponed to May 1, 2022. The postponement is for the following:
- Home and Community-based Services
- Texas Home Living program providers
- Financial management services agencies billing on behalf of Consumer Directed Services employers
Providers should continue to use the Client Assignment and Registration system for submitting claims and forms until May 1, 2022.
The postponement allows more time for Providers to set up the necessary TMHP accounts and take relevant training courses. Future webinars covering information related to this change, including submission of claims and forms to TMHP, will be announced on the TMHP LTC homepage.
In the time leading up to this transition, Providers can prepare by:
- Setting up all necessary accounts if they have not already done so. Please refer to the article, HCS and TxHmL Programs: Continue to Submit Claims and Forms Using CARE System Until May 1, 2022, for information about account set-up, upcoming webinars and training resources.
- Keeping claims submissions current in Intellectual Disability Client Assignment and Registration (ID-CARE).
- Submitting Intellectual Disability/Related Condition (ID/RC) and Individual Plan of Care (IPC) renewals in a timely manner.
- Completing Client Assignment and Registration (CARE) data entry.
- Reconciling any errors relating to location exceptions.
Providers can refer to the HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) or contact the TMHP EDI Help Desk at 888-863-3638 with questions.