HHSC published Electronic Visit Verification computer-based trainings training updates, new job aids and EVV FAQs for CDS employers.
The following CBTs are updated:
- EVV Policy Training for Program Providers and FMSAs CBT
- Initial EVV Policy Training for CDS Employers CBT
- Provide training on the EVV Policy Handbook, which includes the January 2022 policy updates (PDF).
- Are an option to complete the EVV policy training requirement.
- Are self-paced.
- Are found on the HHS Learning Portal EVV Training page.
- Use the EVV HHS Learning Portal Guide (PDF) to help create an account and enroll in a training course.
- Can be completed on a computer (recommended) and on most mobile devices.
- Include a certificate of completion.
- Can download in PDF format and printed.
The Initial EVV Policy Training for CDS Employers CBT in Spanish will be updated this spring.
The new job aids are:
- EVV Compliance Job Aid for Program Providers and FMSAs (PDF)
- EVV Compliance Job Aid for CDS Employers (PDF)
These job aids:
- Provide information about EVV compliance standards relating to:
- Usage reviews
- Required free text reviews
- Landline phone verification reviews
- Are found in the Compliance section on the EVV webpage.
There are new: EVV FAQs for CDS Employers (PDF)
- Questions are by topic
- Are in the Resources section on the EVV CDS Option webpage