Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership is hosting Long-term Care Home and Community-based Services and Texas Home Living Waiver Program webinars for program providers, Local Intellectual and Developmental Disability Authorities, and financial management services agencies that submit claims on behalf of Consumer Directed Services employers.
Each webinar is composed of two sessions. Attendees can register for any first session and any second session by clicking on the dates below but should complete the first session before attending the second session.
Session one webinars are scheduled from 10 a.m.–1 p.m.
Session two webinars are scheduled from 10 a.m.–12:30 p.m.
The two-session webinar will cover the LTC Online Portal, management of waiver program assessments and forms in the portal, purpose and workflow of various forms, and available resources for program providers, LIDDAs and FMSAs.
Participants can submit questions during the webinars that will be answered during the webinar’s Q&A session.
Additional Training Resources
Program providers, LIDDAs and FMSAs should create a TMHP Learning Management System account before the webinar to access the LTC Online Portal and claims submissions training. New TMHP LMS users can access the LMS Registration and Navigation Job Aid for Providers (PDF) located on the LMS homepage.
Suggested training resources include:
- HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- LTC Online Portal Basics Computer-Based Training
- TexMedConnect for LTC Providers CBT
- Remittance and Status Reports for LTC Providers Quick Reference Guide (PDF)
- Claim Appeals for Medicaid CBT
- TMHP Claims Video
- TMHP Account Setup for HCS and TxHmL Waiver Programs QRG (PDF)
- LTC User Guide for Online Portal Basics, General Information and Program Resources
- LTC User Guide for TexMedConnect (PDF)
For questions and help navigating the LMS, email TMHP Trainings Support.