Shimron Gill is the new Texas State Minimum Data Set Automation Coordinator for HHSC. Shimron will be working with Texas nursing homes on automation issues related to the federal MDS assessment submission system. This includes:
- Assisting providers with required Texas specific software settings
- Working to solve submission errors
- Identifying issues with final validation, roster and missing assessment reports
- Identifying and correcting records in the federal database
Email Shimron Gill or call on his state cell at 512-565-6681.
Email the Texas State RAI Coordinator with questions about clinical issues, proper coding of MDS assessments, and the Resident Assessment Instrument process.
Texas HHS has made changes to emails. Emails addressed to @hhsc.state.tx.us will still be delivered. New contact information for Susan Edgeman, Texas State RAI Coordinator’s is:
- State cell phone, 210-551-9569
- Email, Susan.Edgeman@hhs.texas.gov