HHSC has revised the Electronic Verification Methods Policy (PDF) in the Policy section of the EVV webpage. The policy:
- Applies to program providers, financial management services agencies, and consumer directed services employers.
- Incorporates the Mobile Application Policy, dated April 1, 2019 and the Allowable Phone Identification Policy, dated September 1, 2019.
- Allows a service attendant or CDS employee to use multiple clock in and clock out methods for a member.
- Provides information on how to document non-EVV relevant time associated with a visit.
- Includes CDS employer and FMSA functions.
Email HHSC EVV with your questions.