- Media AdvisoryJune 3, 2022The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is inviting qualified job-seekers to learn more about a career working for the state during a two-day hiring event on Tuesday, June 7 and Wednesday, June 8.
Topics: Health, Jobs
- News ArticleJune 3, 2022HHS in the News features news stories and articles about the positive impact the Texas Health and Human Services Commission provides Texans through its programs and services.
- News ArticleJune 1, 2022Gov. Greg Abbott announced that HHSC is providing more than $317.9 million in emergency Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program food benefits for the month of June.
Topics: Benefits, Health
- News ReleaseJune 1, 2022Archaeologists have found more than 6,500 artifacts at Austin State Hospital. Some are now on display at the Bullock State History Museum.
- News ReleaseMay 27, 2022HHSC is encouraging all long-term care facilities to make sure their emergency preparedness plans are updated ahead of the start of an active hurricane season forecasted by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- News ArticleMay 24, 2022Men’s Health Month reminds men to prioritize their health and raises awareness of preventable health conditions.
- Media AdvisoryMay 24, 2022The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is hosting a two-day hiring event on Wednesday, May 25 and Thursday, May 26 for qualified job seekers who are interested in a career working for the state.
- Media AdvisoryMay 24, 2022The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is hosting a two-day hiring event on Tuesday, May 24 and Wednesday, May 25 for qualified job seekers who are interested in a career working for the state.
- Media AdvisoryMay 12, 2022HHSC will host a virtual reception to highlight art submissions and contest winners from the Mental Health Creative Arts Contest.
Topics: Mental Health
- News ArticleMay 9, 2022HHS encourages Texans to show their support for women and raise awareness during National Women’s Health Week.
Topics: Women, Health