- Media AdvisoryJuly 1, 2022HHSC is inviting qualified job seekers to learn more about a career working for the state during a two-day hiring event.
- News ReleaseJuly 1, 2022Gov. Greg Abbott announced that HHSC is providing more than $301.8 million in emergency Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program food benefits for the month of July.
Topics: Food, Health
- News ArticleJuly 1, 2022The public has the opportunity to comment on the Texas’ Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) State Plan for fiscal years 2023-2025.
Topics: Benefits, Financial
- News ArticleJune 27, 2022The Atlantic hurricane season runs June 1–Nov. 30, so now is a good time to assess how ready you are for a natural disaster.
- Media AdvisoryJune 23, 2022The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is inviting qualified job-seekers to learn more about a career working for the state during a two-day hiring event on Tuesday, June 28 and Wednesday, June 29.
Topics: Health, Jobs
- Media AdvisoryJune 21, 2022HHSC is celebrating national Deafblind Awareness Week from June 26 to July 2 by hosting the inaugural HHSC Deafblind Awareness Week Art Show: Empowerment through Art.
- News ArticleJune 20, 2022HHS is celebrating Deafblind Awareness Week, June 26–July 2, by hosting two awareness events and highlighting its programs and staff who work with the deafblind community.
Topics: Children, Health, Disability
- News ArticleJune 13, 2022WEAAD serves as a global call-to-action for people to focus and commit to creating awareness and finding support and solutions to help combat elder abuse.
- Media AdvisoryJune 10, 2022The Texas Health and Human Services Commission is inviting qualified job-seekers to learn more about a career working for the state during a two-day hiring event on Tuesday, June 14 and Wednesday, June 15.
- News ArticleJune 6, 2022HHSC is sharing mental health resources available to service members, veterans and their immediate family members.
Topics: Mental Health