- News ReleaseNovember 19, 2021HHS is connecting with Spanish-speaking Texans through Maya, a chatbot that provides information in Spanish about the WIC services available to new mothers and families with young children.
Topics: Children, Health, Women
- News ArticleNovember 18, 2021As the holidays draw near and people spend more time at home, HHS and the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services want to remind Texans about resources for domestic violence victims and family and friends who want to help.
- News ReleaseOctober 1, 2021October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and HHSC is encouraging women to get screened regularly for the disease.
Topics: Health, Women
- News ReleaseMay 10, 2021During National Women's Health Week HHSC is encouraging women and girls to take care of their physical and mental health.
Topics: Health, Mental Health, Women
- News ReleaseJanuary 13, 2021In observance of January as National Cervical Health Awareness Month, HHS is encouraging women to get screened for cervical cancer and utilize the Breast and Cervical Cancer Services program.
Topics: Women, Health