- Media AdvisoryMay 12, 2022HHSC will host a virtual reception to highlight art submissions and contest winners from the Mental Health Creative Arts Contest.
Topics: Mental Health
- News ArticleMay 9, 2022HHS encourages Texans to show their support for women and raise awareness during National Women’s Health Week.
Topics: Women, Health
- News ReleaseMay 6, 2022Texas is raising awareness of National Women's Health Week beginning May 8 by encouraging women across the state to take care of their physical and mental health, and schedule important screenings for breast cancer and cervical cancer.
Topics: Health, Women
- News ArticleMay 5, 2022HHSC is providing a variety of opportunities and resources to raise awareness during Mental Health Awareness Month.
Topics: Mental Health
- News ArticleMay 4, 2022HHS in the News features news stories and articles about the positive impact the Texas Health and Human Services Commission provides Texans through its programs and services.
- Media AdvisoryMay 4, 2022The Corpus Christi State Supported Living Center is hosting a hiring event on Wednesday, May 11, 2022. The facility is looking to fill dozens of positions, including direct care staff, Licensed Vocational Nurses, and Registered Nurses.
- News ReleaseMay 3, 2022HHSC announces the recipients of the Innovators in Aging award and recognizes them for their positive impacts on the lives of older adults in Texas.
- News ArticleMay 2, 2022HHSC administers an array of programs and supports to help older Texans live healthy lives, stay connected to their communities and age-in-place.
Topics: Aging, Health
- News ArticleApril 29, 2022Gov. Greg Abbott announced that HHSC is providing more than $317.9 million in emergency Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program food benefits for the month of May.
Topics: Benefits, Food
- News ArticleApril 28, 2022In anticipation of the upcoming solicitation and resulting contract for STAR & CHIP, HHSC is issuing this Request for Public Comment to seek information and comments regarding the proposed Best Value Criteria the agency will use to evaluate and select the successful respondent.