- News ArticleApril 12, 2022Gov. Greg Abbott announced that HHSC has received approval from the U.S. Department of Agriculture for a fourth round of federal Pandemic Electronic Benefit Transfer food benefits for Texas families.
Topics: Benefits, Food
- News ArticleApril 4, 2022Since 2013, the HHS Children’s Autism Program has provided approximately 700,000 hours of Applied Behavior Analysis services to Texas children.
Topics: Disability, Health, Children
- News ArticleApril 1, 2022Gov. Greg Abbott announced that HHSC is providing more than $318 million in emergency Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program food benefits for the month of April.
Topics: Health, Food
- News ArticleMarch 21, 2022This one-day “wake-up call” reminds us about diabetes and the serious health issues it can cause.
- News ArticleMarch 14, 2022In Texas, breast cancer is the most common type of cancer diagnosed among women across all race and ethnicity groups.
Topics: Women, Health
- News ArticleMarch 11, 2022HHSC invites public input on the prosed Texas State Plan on Aging for fiscal years 2023 through 2025
Topics: Financial, Health
- News ArticleMarch 10, 2022The HHS Comprehensive Rehabilitation Services program helps Texans who have experienced a TBI or traumatic spinal cord injury gain and maintain independence in their homes and communities.
- News ArticleMarch 3, 2022HHSC, the Texas Workforce Commission, the Texas Education Agency and other state agencies have teamed up to launch a streamlined website to connect Texas parents to a variety of free or low cost early childhood services and resources, available through different state agencies and programs.
Topics: Children, Health
- News ArticleMarch 3, 2022HHS in the News features news stories and articles about the positive impact the Texas Health and Human Services Commission provides Texans through its programs and services.
- News ArticleMarch 2, 2022Gov. Greg Abbott announced that HHSC is providing more than $310 million in emergency Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program food benefits for the month of March.
Topics: Food, Health