- News ReleaseNovember 19, 2021HHS is connecting with Spanish-speaking Texans through Maya, a chatbot that provides information in Spanish about the WIC services available to new mothers and families with young children.
Topics: Children, Health, Women
- News ReleaseOctober 1, 2021October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and HHSC is encouraging women to get screened regularly for the disease.
Topics: Health, Women
- News ReleaseMay 10, 2021During National Women's Health Week HHSC is encouraging women and girls to take care of their physical and mental health.
Topics: Health, Mental Health, Women
- News ReleaseApril 30, 2021Texas has decreased its use of antipsychotic drugs in nursing facilities by 58 percent, according to a report from the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes.
Topics: Long-term Care Providers, Aging, Health
- News ReleaseJanuary 13, 2021In observance of January as National Cervical Health Awareness Month, HHS is encouraging women to get screened for cervical cancer and utilize the Breast and Cervical Cancer Services program.
Topics: Women, Health