Any employee 16 years old and older who works at the following types of child care operations is now eligible to get a COVID-19 vaccine in Texas.
- General residential operations
- Licensed child care centers
- Before-school or after school programs
- School-age programs
- Licensed child-care homes
- Registered child-care homes
- Listed family homes
- Small employer-based day-care facilities
- Temporary shelter day-care facilities
Eligible child care employees can find a vaccine provider in their area by visiting Texas COVID-19 Vaccine Availability Map.
Visit Where to Get Vaccinated for more information about the vaccine.