Delivery System Reform Incentive Program (DSRIP) Statewide Events Calendar
No RHP Virtual Learning Collaboratives have been submitted at this time
Key Waiver Dates
- June 1, 2021, 5:00 pm – Due date for submitting any IGT changes in entities or proportion of IGT among entities to HHSC (TXHealthcareTransformation@hhsc.state.tx.us) using the IGT Entity Change Form that is posted under Other 1115 Medicaid Waiver Forms on the DSRIP Online Reporting System’s Bulletin Board. In the email submission, cc your Anchor and the associated IGT Entities.
- June 14, 2021 – HHSC and the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) will complete their review and approval of April DY10 reporting or request additional information (referred to as NMI) regarding the data reported. Note that HHSC completes multiple levels of review prior to determining that a milestone/metric requires additional information.
- If additional information is requested, the DSRIP payment related to the milestone/metric will not be included with June DSRIP payments.
- June 16, 2021 – Estimated date for Provider Finance to send IGT notification.
- July 6, 2021 – IGT settlement date for April reporting.
- July 15, 2021, 11:59 pm – Due date for providers to submit responses to HHSC requests for additional information (NMI requests) on April reported SAR requirements and reported Category B-D milestones/metrics achievement. Providers should include "NMI" in the file name when uploading documentation in response to NMI requests.
- July 20, 2021 – April reporting DY10 DSRIP payments processed for transferring hospitals.
- July 31, 2021 – April reporting DY8, DY9, and DY10 DSRIP payments for all providers and DY8 and DY9 DSRIP payments processed for providers that were not paid on July 20, 2021. There are separate transactions for each payment for each DY.
- August 21, 2021 – HHSC and CMS will approve or deny the additional information submitted in response to HHSC comments on April reported milestone/metric achievement. Approved reporting will be included for payment in the next DSRIP payment period, estimated for January 2022.
- November 15, 2021 – due date for anchors to submit anchor administrative cost claiming for DY10 Round 2.