Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
To adequately measure the performance of a service provider, DBS staff members ask the following questions:
- Did the service provider meet the consumer's need for diabetes education, as requisitioned by the consumer's counselor or case manager?
- Has the service provider met the specifications of the DARS contract?
- Has the service provider performed all contractual services in a professional manner in accordance with the requirements detailed in this manual?
- If a staff member of the service provider who provides contract services to consumers was hired during the contract period, did the service provider submit a staff information sheet to the regional program support specialist (RPSS) within 10 calendar days of the staff member's hire? Did the staff member meet the qualifications and was the staff member approved before his or her first visit with a consumer?
- If a staff member of a service provider who provides contract services to consumers resigned during the contract period, did the service provider inform the RPSS about the staff member's resignation no later than the employee's last day?
- Has the service provider adhered to DARS confidentiality standards?
- Has the service provider submitted all required reports in accordance with DARS specifications or standards?
- Has the service provider submitted accurate, completed invoices (including required attachments such as appropriate forms and travel logs if applicable) no later than 35 calendar days after services were completed?