Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Education, Training, and Experience
Job readiness trainers must have:
- a high school diploma or GED,
- a varied and successful work history,
- knowledge of employer expectations,
- knowledge of the local job market,
- the ability to demonstrate and teach effective job-seeking and job-retention skills, and
- a minimum of one year experience in providing employment services to persons who have visual disabilities and/or other disabilities.
Services must not begin until DBS has issued a service authorization and/or purchase order.
Providers must have written authorization from DBS before the provider's employee provides services to DBS consumers. No service provided by a provider's employee will be paid if the service is provided before DBS written authorization is received.