Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
DBS considers the following questions in measuring provider performance:
- Did the provider meet the consumer's work adjustment training needs as requisitioned by the consumer's counselor or case manager?
- Has the provider met DBS contract specifications?
- Has the provider performed all contractual services in a professional manner in accordance with the requirements detailed in this manual?
- If a staff member who provides contract services to DBS consumers was hired during the contract period, did the provider submit a staff information sheet to CPCSC before the new employee provided services to DBS consumers?
- If a staff member who provides contract services to DBS consumers resigned during the contract period, did the provider inform CPCSC of the staff member's resignation no later than the employee's last day?
- Was all work adjustment training conducted with a staff-to-consumer ratio of no more than one to six?
- Were all training records and activity sheets for each consumer completed and signed by the direct service provider (the trainer who actually provided the training)?
- Has the provider adhered to DBS confidentiality standards?
- Has the provider submitted all required reports in accordance with DBS specifications or standards?
- Has the provider submitted fully completed invoices (including required attachments such as travel logs if applicable) within 35 calendar days following service completion?