Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
DBS considers the following questions in measuring provider performance:
- Did the provider meet the consumer's vocational evaluation needs as requisitioned by the consumer's counselor or case manager?
- Has the provider met DBS contract specifications?
- Has the provider performed all contractual services in a professional manner in accordance with the requirements detailed in this manual?
- If a staff member who provides contract services to DBS consumers was hired during the contract period, did the provider submit a staff information sheet to CPCSC before the new employee provided services to DBS consumers?
- If a staff member who provides contract services to DBS consumers resigned during the contract period, did the provider inform CPCSC of the staff member's resignation no later than the employee's last day?
- Were all evaluations conducted with a staff-to-consumer ratio of no more than one to three?
- Did the provider schedule and provide the evaluation in a timely manner after receipt of the referral?
- Were the appropriate evaluation tests and instruments used to complete each consumer's vocational evaluation?
- Was a written vocational evaluation report (a) signed by the direct service provider and (b) submitted within 15 working days after completion of the evaluation?
- Does each written report include the evaluator's (a) cumulative findings and (b) outcome-oriented recommendation?
- Was a post-staffing accomplished and documented for each consumer?
- Has the provider submitted all required consumer statistics worksheets to CPCSC (a) in accordance with the DBS-required schedule and (b) using the electronic format provided by DBS?
- Has the provider adhered to DBS confidentiality standards?
- Has the provider submitted all required reports in accordance with DBS specifications or standards?
- Has the provider submitted fully completed invoices (including required attachments such as travel logs if applicable) no later than 35 calendar days following service completion?