Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
All provider staff members must:
- maintain effective and professional consumer and employer relations;
- provide services as outlined in the Standards Manual;
- document consumer-related and employment-related information and services as outlined in the Standards Manual;
- achieve all Quality Criteria for services rendered; and
- maintain effective verbal and written communications with DARS counselors, employers, and consumers.
DARS counselors are responsible for overseeing services provided to consumers. If the above general standards are not being met, the DARS Community Rehabilitation Provider (CRP) specialist or the DBS regional program support specialist reviews staff concerns and may require that the provider develop an action plan to address them. Continued failure to meet standards could result in adverse action against the provider.