DBS considers the following questions when measuring an O&M provider's performance:
- Did the provider meet the consumer's orientation and mobility skills training needs as described by the consumer's counselor or case manager?
- Has the provider met all contract specifications?
- Has the provider provided all services in a professional manner in accordance with the requirements detailed in this manual?
- If a staff member who provided services to DBS consumers was hired during the contract period, did the provider submit a staff information sheet to CPCSC before the new employee provided services to DBS consumers?
- If a staff member who provided services to DBS consumers resigned during the contract period, did the provider notify CPCSC no later than the employee's last day?
- Has the provider followed DBS confidentiality standards?
- Has the provider submitted all reports required by DBS specifications and standards?
- Has the provider submitted complete invoices (including required attachments such as travel logs, if applicable) no later than 35 days after service completion?