Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
DBS considers the following questions in measuring provider performance:
- Did the provider meet the consumer's assistive technology evaluation needs as requisitioned by the consumer's counselor or case manager?
- Has the provider met DBS contract specifications?
- Has the provider performed all contractual services in a professional manner in accordance with the requirements detailed in this manual?
- If a staff member who provides contract services to DBS consumers was hired during the contract period, did the provider submit a staff information sheet to CPCSC before the new employee provided services to DBS consumers?
- If a staff member who provides contract services to DBS consumers resigned during the contract period, did the provider inform CPCSC of the staff member's resignation no later than the employee's last day?
- During the contract period, did the provider maintain the required minimum inventory of assistive technology equipment and software?
- During the contract period, did the provider obtain the new models, upgrades, and/or versions of equipment and software within 45 calendar days of notice that the new product was available?
- Within 30 calendar days of each new contract award, did the provider submit an updated inventory list to DBS?
- Were all evaluations conducted with a staff-to-consumer ratio of one to one?
- Did evaluators conduct each evaluation using a minimum of two competing products?
- Were DBS consumers shown only products and equipment included on the most current DBS list of approved products?
- Did evaluators follow DBS-required procedures during each evaluation?
- Did evaluators avoid "leading" the consumer to a particular type of equipment or product?
- Has the provider submitted all required consumer statistics worksheets to CPCSC (a) in accordance with the DBS-required schedule and (b) using the electronic format provided by DBS?
- Has the provider adhered to DBS confidentiality standards?
- Has the provider submitted all required reports in accordance with DBS specifications or standards?
- Has the provider submitted fully completed invoices no later than 30 calendar days following service completion?