Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
For Texas-based service providers, regular travel reimbursement rules apply for services provided in-state as well as for services provided out-of-state.
Out-of-state providers will be reimbursed for in-state travel only based on regular travel reimbursement rules and in accordance with the following stipulations.
- Air fare for out-of-state providers will not be reimbursed when entering or leaving the state.
- If the out-of-state provider arrives and/or departs by air, rental car reimbursement will be calculated based on the most cost-effective airport location.
- If the out-of-state provider arrives and/or departs by private vehicle, mileage will be calculated by the odometer reading from/to the state line.
- If the out-of-state provider arrives and/or departs by rental car, reimbursement of rental car charges will be prorated based on the number of days the provider is actually providing services within the state.
- Bus and train service will be reimbursed from/to the first/last depot station within the state.