Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
- DBS does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran's status in the procurement of products or services.
- DBS shall maintain a written code of standards governing the performance of DBS employees engaged in the procurement of products or services.
- DBS shall develop and maintain written policies covering the nature and scope of each of the products and services it purchases and the criteria under which each purchase shall be performed.
- DBS shall use appropriate procurement methods in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations.
- DBS shall develop and maintain written policies to ensure best value purchasing practices based on a balance of quality, timeliness, cost, and service after the sale.
- DBS shall maintain procurement procedures designed to ensure that provider performance meets the terms, conditions, and specifications of each purchase.
- DBS policies shall ensure that consumer products and services are provided in accordance with individual plans jointly developed with each consumer.
- DBS shall provide each consumer the opportunity to make informed choices regarding the product or service being purchased and the provider who will supply the product or service.
- Full consideration of comparable services and benefits available to consumers must be considered by DBS staff and used before DBS funds can be expended to purchase consumer products and services.