Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Revision 19-0; Effective July 7, 2019
The monthly rate for habilitation coordination covers all habilitation coordination activities provided to the individual in one month. One contact must be face-to-face, and include one or more of the following activities:
- assessing and reassessing habilitative service needs by gathering information from the individual through observation and/or other appropriate sources to determine habilitative needs and the specialized services that will address those needs;
- facilitating an SPT meeting;
- monitoring and providing follow-up activities through observation of:
- the initiation and delivery of all specialized services agreed upon in an IDT or SPT meeting and following up when delays occur;
- the individual’s satisfaction with all specialized services;
- the individual’s progress or lack of progress toward achieving goals and outcomes identified in the HSP; and
- offering educational opportunities and information activities about community living options and addressing concerns about community living.