Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
To be eligible for DARS DHHS BEI trilingual certification, an applicant must
- meet the requirements in 1.2 (A) Qualifications and Requirements for a BEI Certificate;
- provide proof of possessing one of the following prerequisite certificates:
- BEI Level I, II, III, IV, V, Basic, Advanced, or Master certificate;
- Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (RID) Comprehensive Skills Certificate (CSC), Certificate of Interpretation (CI), and Certificate of Transliteration (CT) or CI/CT; or
- National Association of the Deaf-Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf (NAD-RID) National Interpreter Certification (NIC), National Interpreter Certification Advanced, or National Interpreter Certification Master; and
- pass the following prerequisite tests:
- Test of Spanish Proficiency (TSP); and
- a trilingual performance test.