The applicant must
- complete the Form 3908, Test of English Proficiency form;
- indicate the preferred testing location on the form. For help locating a site
- attach the following items to the form:
- a copy of a valid photo ID or driver’s license;
- an official college transcript showing the completion of at least 30 credit hours; and
- a check, money order, or cashier’s check payable to DARS DHHS for the designated fee; and
- mail the form with the attachments to DARS DHHS at least 30 calendar days before scheduling a test date.
For more information, see 1.7.3 Testing Fees Schedule.