Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Teach braille embossing using the following steps.
- Provide instruction on installing and getting oriented to the braille embosser.
- Provide practice loading paper into the embosser and choosing the single- or double-sided mode.
- Provide instruction on setting the top of the form.
- Provide instruction on operating the keypad or control panel on the embosser.
- Provide instruction on the uses of braille translation software.
- Provide practice translating a document into braille.
- Explore the pull-down menus.
- Provide instruction on editing a document before printing including
- importing a document,
- editing the text version, and
- editing the braille version.
- Provide instruction on formatting and embossing a document including
- formatting a document using codes and styles,
- choosing uncontracted (Grade 1) or contracted (Grade 2) braille,
- translating and embossing a braille document, and
- using shortcuts to emboss documents.