Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Teach operating system options, features, and maintenance using the following steps.
- Review the previous lesson (Understanding the Structure of the Operating System).
- Explore the control panel, including
- viewing the device manager,
- establishing a wireless network connection, and
- establishing a LAN broadband connection (automatically detect settings).
- Provide instruction on using system tools including
- Disk Cleanup,
- Disk Defragmenter, and
- System Restore, which is used to undo system changes.
- Provide instruction on working with files including
- creating a new folder;
- moving files into a new folder using cut and paste;
- deleting unwanted files and folders; and
- copying files from removable storage to a folder on the local disk (C: drive), and vice versa.
- Provide instruction on burning a CD.
- Provide instruction on setting up the firewall and setting security options.
- Provide instruction on operating system and user file backup.
- Provide instruction on getting help online and in the operating system.