Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Measure the following during operating system structure training.
- The consumer can easily move between the desktop, start menu, and running applications—Yes or No.
- The consumer can minimize and maximize applications, and open and close windows—Yes or No.
- The consumer can use operating-system keyboard commands to access and exit the menu bar and tool bars—Yes or No.
- The consumer can open default folders and locate documents, libraries, etc.—Yes or No.
- The consumer can locate and explore computer contents as well as files saved on external storage devices, CDs, and flash drives—Yes or No.
- The consumer can navigate through tree views, list boxes, check boxes, dialog boxes, and combo boxes—Yes or No.