Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
- To notify the hearings officer that the appellant will be unable to appear for the hearing on the date set.
- To enable the appellant to request a different time for the hearing from the time the hearings officer has set.
- To enable the appellant to withdraw their request for a hearing.
Number of Copies and Transmittal
The hearings officer mails one copy of Form H4806 to the appellant. It is mailed with Form H4803, Acknowledgment and Notice of Fair Hearing, and an envelope addressed to the hearings officer.
The appellant or the appellant's representative completes Form H4806 and mails it back to the hearings officer if the appellant desires a different hearing date.
The hearings officer determines whether or not a valid reason for postponement exists.
The hearings officer's copy is placed in the case file and retained according to the HHSC Record Retention Schedule.
Blocked in address — Enter the name and mailing address of the appellant.
Date — Enter the date Form H4806 is mailed to the appellant.
Case No. — Enter the appellant's case number.
Hearings Officer — Enter the name of the hearings officer.
Office Address, Area Code and Telephone No. — Self-explanatory.
The rest of the form is completed by the appellant.