Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Some forms cannot be viewed in a web browser and must be opened in Adobe Reader on your desktop system. Click here for instructions on accessing your form.
Form 4202 explains the contractor’s rights and responsibilities for any adverse action taken on behalf of the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC).
Copies and Distribution
HHSC staff must attach a copy of this form to any notice of adverse action, and
- send the original notice of adverse action and attached Form 4202 to the contractor,
- retain a copy for the contract files, and
- forward to the HHSC Contract Administration Manager:
- a copy of this form,
- the notice of adverse action, and
- any documentation related to the notice of adverse action.
The staff retains a copy of this form, the notice of adverse action, and any documents related to the notice of adverse action according to the current HHSC record retention schedule.
Form 4202 must not be changed or amended in any way.