Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Some forms cannot be viewed in a web browser and must be opened in Adobe Reader on your desktop system. Click here for instructions on accessing your form.
- To provide a written explanation of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) employment services requirements.
- To document that an individual has agreed to participate after a noncompliance.
When to Prepare
- Give the household Form H1808 for each individual required to register for SNAP employment services.
- Require the individual who is sanctioned because of noncompliance with SNAP employment services requirements to sign Form H1808:
- after the penalty period has expired, and
- the individual has agreed to participate with employment services requirements.
Number of Copies and Transmittal
If a signature is required, give the original Form H1808 to the individual and send a signed copy for imaging in the case record. If no signature is required, give one copy to the individual.
Keep the original form with a signature for three years after the case is closed.