Some forms cannot be viewed in a web browser and must be opened in Adobe Reader on your desktop system. Click here for instructions on accessing your form.
- To provide a form for employment contractor staff to use to notify HHSC when a client voluntarily withdraws from TANF instead of participating with Choices.
- To provide a form for Texas Works advisors to use when a client reports that he wants to withdraw from TANF instead of participating with Choices.
When to Prepare
Employment contractor staff and Texas Works staff use this form to document a TANF client's decision to withdraw from the TANF program.
Number of Copies
- Employment contractor staff complete an original and two copies.
- Texas Works staff complete an original and one copy.
- Employment contractor staff send the original to local staff, give one copy to the client, and retains copy two.
- Texas Works staff give one copy to the client and retains the original.
- Employment contractor staff retains the form in the case record three years from the date of case closure.
- Texas Works staff file Form H1802 under Legal and retain it according to the instructions in the Texas Works Manager's Guide.
Client's Name — Enter the name of the client required to participate in Choices.
Client's SSN — Enter the social security number of the client required to participate in Choices.
Case Name — Enter the name of the TANF case in which the client is included. If the client name is the same as the case name, enter same.
Address — Self-explanatory.
Phone No. — Self-explanatory.
Family Member's Name — Enter the name of all clients who are pregnant or have given birth in the past two months who will be denied TANF.
SSN — Enter the social security number of the family members who are pregnant or have given birth in the past two months who will be denied TANF.
Signature — Signature of client required to participate in Choices.
Date — Self-explanatory.