Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
The Office of Attorney General (OAG) sends information to HHSC through an interface to:
- notify Texas Works staff about a determination of noncooperation on the part of a Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) or Type Program (TP) 08 recipient with the child support enforcement program,
- provide Texas Works staff with the information needed to impose sanctions against the recipient's benefits, and
- inform the recipient of the action the individual must take in order to cooperate with the child support program requirements.
When to Prepare
OAG staff complete Form H1708-A to request that Texas Works staff penalize/sanction a TANF or TP 08 recipient who fails to cooperate with the child support enforcement program. Note: Form H1708-A applies only to TANF and TP 08 Eligibility Determination Groups (EDGs).
HHSC receives the information from OAG through an interface, which automatically populates information into the case's Non-Cooperation — Details page. Additional details regarding the sanction request are populated into page-level comments.
Follow TANF policies and procedures in Texas Works Handbook Section A-1142.