Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
To advise a couple who has requested a resource assessment that
- required verification of resources has not been received, and
- their assessment request will be dropped if the verification is not submitted by the specified date.
When to Prepare
Complete Form H1273 if the couple has not submitted verification documentation by the 15th calendar day following the receipt of a completed and signed Form H1272, Resource Assessment Declaration.
Number of Copies
Complete only an original.
Send Form H1273 to the couple if the couple has not submitted verification documentation within the required time frames.
Keep Form H1273 in the case record for three years after the case is denied.
Eligibility Specialist— Self-explanatory.
Office Address and Telephone Number— Self-explanatory.
Blanks— Check the box opposite the appropriate entry to indicate the type of information that is needed.
Date Blank— Enter the date that is 30 days from date that the completed and signed Form H1272 was received.