Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
- To serve as primary evidence of the client's intent to return home so that the home may continue to be excluded as a resource.
- To determine the current status of the client's home (for example, rented/leased, occupied but no money received, producing other income, vacant, listed for sale).
- To notify the client that the home may become a countable resource if it ceases to be his principal place of residence.
- To notify the client that transferring the home could affect his benefits.
- To notify the client that sale of the home could affect his benefits when the proceeds are received.
When to Prepare
The client, his responsible party, or his physician completes Form H1245 whenever the client plans to return home. Once Form H1245 is completed, it should not be necessary to complete it again since a question about intent to return is included on Form H1200-A, Medical Assistance Only (MAO) Recertification.
Number of Copies
Complete an original and one copy of Form H1245.
The original of Form H1245 is filed in the case record.
The copy is given to the client or his responsible party.
Form H1245 is retained permanently in the case record.