Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
The following entities must complete and submit Form 1903, Child Support Certification, with their bid or application:
- sole proprietorships,
- entities with shareholders, or
- entities with an owner who has an ownership interest of at least 25 percent of the business entity.
Acronyms and Definitions
Arrearages—something that is unpaid and overdue.
Obligor—one who is bound by a legal obligation.
- Form 1903, Child Support Certification, is to be completed and submitted.
- Full instructions are available at the Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership website and the Texas Vendor Drug Program website.
Refer comments or questions about this form to the Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership at email@example.com.