Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
For pharmacies to enroll with the Texas Vendor Drug Program.
- Pharmacy staff must complete all fields that are applicable to your pharmacy type.
- The Pharmacy Provider Enrollment Application (HHS Form 1340) and the Pharmacy Provider Enrollment Agreement are completed and submitted at the same time.
- Full instructions are available at the Texas Vendor Drug Program website.
- Fax: 512-730-7477
- Mail: Vendor Drug Program (Mail Code 2250)
Texas Health and Human Services
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78751
Questions about this form should be sent by email to email@example.com.