Learn about the Medicaid 1115 Transformation Waiver Renewal.
For information about COVID-19, call 2-1-1 and select Option 6.
Find a COVID-19 testing site | COVID-19 vaccine | More COVID-19 information
Some forms cannot be viewed in a web browser and must be opened in Adobe Reader on your desktop system. Click here for instructions on accessing your form.
For prescribing providers to request prior authorization for the drug Xenical® (orlistat).
When to Prepare
- This form is only used for people enrolled in Medicaid fee-for-service.
- Requests must be signed and submitted by the prescribing provider.Please complete all requested information or document why information is not available.
- This addendum must accompany the Texas Department of Insurance Standard Prior Authorization Form (PDF).
- Staff sends the form to the Medicaid-enrolled pharmacy, who then forwards the completed form by fax or mail.
Vendor Drug Program (MC-2250)
Texas Health and Human Services
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78751
- Questions about this form should be directed to the Vendor Drug Program at 800-435-4165.