Downloading a Form to Your Computer
Fillable forms cannot be viewed on mobile or tablet devices. Follow the steps below to download and view the form on a desktop PC or Mac.
- Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac on the PDF link and click “Save link as” from the menu.
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and then click "Save."
- Navigate to the folder you saved the file in and Right Click for PC or Ctrl + Click for Mac, then select "Open With" from the menu and select Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.
Note: Open the PDF file from your desktop or Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. Do not click on the downloaded file at the bottom of the browser since it will not open the PDF in Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. It will try to open the file in the browser that results in the same browser error message.
To notify an applicant of the:
- eligibility for the Medicaid Buy-In (MBI) program;
- months of eligibility;
- premium amount(s) paid for each month of eligibility;
- requirement to pay the monthly premium amount and the premium amount for eligibility to continue;
- monthly premium amount and that it must be paid in one payment every month;
- monthly payment notice with a payment coupon and postage-paid envelope that will be mailed on the first of every month;
- requirement that the premium payment must be postmarked no later than the 20th of every month;
- requirement to pay only the amount listed on the monthly payment notice;
- requirement that partial premium amounts are not accepted and will be refunded within 60 days; and
- reminder that this is not a payment notice.
Form H0054 is the MBI eligibility notice. Prepare Form H0054 when notified that a premium payment has been received and the correct amount received.
Number of Copies
Complete an original and two copies.
For the MBI program, send the original and first copy to the applicant at the applicant's address or that of the applicant's authorized representative/responsible party. File one copy in the case record.
Keep the case record copy according to the retention requirements of the case record.
Date — Self-explanatory.
Header — Self-explanatory.
MBI EDG Number — Enter the MBI eligibility determination group number.
Benefit Month — Enter all month(s) of potential eligibility beginning with the most recent month.
Action — Enter "Granted."
Who Is Included — Enter the applicant's name.
Premium Amount Paid — Enter the premium amount paid for each month of eligibility.
For your eligibility to continue ... — Enter the monthly premium amount.