Revision 15-4; Effective October 1, 2015
Customer Care Center (CCC) staff process all changes for Former Foster Care Children (FFCC) recipients. FFCC recipients can report changes:
- online through YourTexasBenefits.com;
- by visiting a local eligibility office;
- in writing by mail or fax;
- by completing Form H1019, Report of Change; or
- by calling 2-1-1.
Note: When a change is reported by telephone, staff must verify that the person speaking is the individual or an authorized representative as explained in A-2000, Identifying Applicants Interviewed by Phone and Prevention of Duplicate Participation.
An individual must report the following changes:
- if the individual moves out state,
- an address change, or
- enrollment in health insurance.
Advisors process all other changes, including agency-generated changes, at the next renewal.
Exception: If the individual failed to report required information at the time of the application that causes the individual to be ineligible for FFCC, advisors must deny the benefits and send a fraud referral to the Office of the Inspector General.