Revision 13-3; Effective July 1, 2013
TANF and SNAP
Advisors are required to document
- why the household is entitled to restored benefits;
- the month the loss of benefits began;
- the time frames for benefits owed;
- if there is a claim against the household; and
- the amount of restoration approved if the household has an offset.
Note: The documentation requirements will be met if appropriate entries are made on the Restored Benefits Details page or Request Manual Issuance page.
Document in the case record the:
- request for restored benefits;
- justification to deny the request; and
- date according to B-850, Disputed Benefits.