Revision 22-3; Effective July 1, 2022
TANF and TP 08
Document an explanation of people living in the home who are not included on the EDG.
See relationship, domicile and deprivation policy for other verification and documentation requirements.
- the specific reason for designating a representative payee or protective payee;
- the basis for giving separate household status to married minors;
- the name and phone number of the out-of-state human services employee;
- months of TANF cash assistance received in other states since October 1999 by an adult household member;
- the household was informed of the one-time payment at application and whether the caretaker requested it or declined it; and
- a relative caring for a related dependent child or children receiving TANF was informed of One-Time TANF for Relatives at application or periodic review if the relative is potentially eligible and whether they requested it or declined it.
- an explanation of the household composition;
- the basis of granting separate household status;
- the applicant’s or recipient's response to Data Broker information if the person disagrees with the information;
- the reason for an OIG referral resulting from the Data Broker criminal history record for a felony drug conviction;
- the result of OIG's findings;
- the disqualification status of any disqualified household member;
- name and phone number of the out-of-state human services employee who provides verification;
- the name of the household member currently disqualified for an intentional program violation (IPV) in another state; and
- the number of any countable months of benefits received in another state as an able-bodied adult without dependents (ABAWD).
Documentation Requirements, A-540
Documentation Requirements, A-950
Disability Verification, A-1080
Disqualifying a Household Member with a Current SNAP Out-of-State IPV Disqualification, B-941
The Texas Works Documentation Guide