- individual's statement of the hours worked and the pay received when determining the time limit tier;
- reason for a hardship exemption (see A-2543, Hardship Exemptions); and
- reason why a hardship exemption was denied.
If the individual is a mandatory Choices participant, document that Choices requirements and the consequences of noncooperation were explained.
Advisors must document that they informed the caretaker/second parent:
- of the TANF-SP 60-month time limit at application, periodic review (if not previously informed) or when adding a new caretaker/second parent to the household; and
- that federal time limit (FTL) months count toward the TANF-SP 60-month time limit.