Revision 19-3; Effective July 1, 2019
The following must be documented:
- the nature of expected changes and when the person expects the change to occur;
- the status of overpayments, and an explanation of recoupment action;
- the refusal or failure to sign Form H1350, Opportunity to Register to Vote, in TIERS Case Comments; and
- in the Valid Reason, Voter Registration Information section of the Individual Demographics screen, that staff gave or mailed Form H0025, HHSC Application for Voter Registration, to the person, authorized representative or representative payee, providing the person with an opportunity to register to vote.
Registering to Vote, A-1521
The following situations must be documented if the person:
- has good cause for not cooperating with Texas Health Steps services;
- does or does not want Texas Health Steps services; and
- chooses to withdraw from the TANF program because of Texas Works activities.