At DBS' discretion, contract service providers must bring requested materials and records to the DBS office for monitoring, review, and other related purposes.
Contract service providers must make available any contract-related books, documents, papers, records, or other information to certain agencies or entities that need them to
- conduct audits or examinations, or
- make excerpts, copies, or transcriptions.
These agencies or individuals include
- the U.S. Department of Education,
- the Comptroller General of the United States,
- state auditors, and
- other authorized representatives.