7000, Medicaid Provider Enrollment

Revision 23-4; Effective Nov. 17, 2023

All grantees must enroll as Medicaid (Title XIX) providers with Texas Medicaid & Healthcare Partnership (TMHP). Grantees must complete the required Medicaid provider enrollment application forms and enter into a written provider agreement with HHSC, the single state Medicaid agency. TMHP Provider Enrollment supplies these forms.

When enrolling as a Title XIX provider, Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) information must be provided. For public health agencies that provide limited numbers of tests, one CLIA certificate is all that is required for all clinics. For more information, requirements and responsibilities, refer to: